Monday 7 July 2014

Dear Diary

A Frustrating Day of Getting Nothing Done.

 
My day has mainly consisted of frustration at Apple, having lots to do and no motivation to do any of it, wine gums, YouTube, sitting in traffic, and generally being a stress head.  You know when you see in movies a person standing still in a street and yet everything and everyone around them is rushing around? that's how I feel today.  I walk into a room, get overwhelmed at all the crap in it, and walk out not having done anything even slightly productive.  I can't make a decision to save my life, even deciding between which mug to put my squash in before sitting down to type this was hard work.  I have blog posts to write, a house to tidy, a food shop to do, bunnies to clean out, the list goes on, and yet all I have managed to do today is shower, nap, and make two wasted journeys into the city.  The second of which left me sitting in traffic for over an hour meaning I missed my Apple appointment and am stuck with no phone till Thursday.  Rarh!
 
 So now I have the rant out of the way, I can give my keyboard a rest from the battering its just taken and do what I intended, which is to make a list of all the things I am thankful for today.  Hopefully this can ground me a little, and shake away the glum, grumpy, anxiety ridden day I'm currently experiencing. (Who needs therapy ey!?)
 
1. The sun has been out today.
 
2.  I'm very thankful that I was merely sitting in traffic today, and not involved in the accident ahead.
 
3. I've decided we are going for a carvery for tea tonight
 
4.  I'm not at work today
 
Of course there is more, but for fear of sounding all sloppy I'll leave it there.
 
 
Feeling much better now, thanks! :)
 
Carla x
To find me elsewhere check out my About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment