Thursday 31 July 2014

The Summer Fling Of 2014


Anyone else feel the Skort is the fling of summer 2014? I doubt this trend will last and will hardly be a staple wardrobe item, however flings have the place in life and I will certainly be getting myself some! Cute yet practical (no flashing my panties during lazy day picnic's for me this year!) they are a little quirky and yet easily worn. However much I love this trend, I don't want to be spending a lot of money on an item that will get slung to the back of my wardrobe after the sunshine says goodbye.
Below is a selection of my favourite's currently on the high street.
H&M £14.99


Miss Guided £12.99

Tesco £6 (50% Off!)

Primark £10 not available online

Bank £15 (sale price)

New Look £17.99

Miss Selfridge £17.50 (Sale Price)

Carla x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment