Tuesday 19 April 2016

19th April 2016 | RIP Georgie Junior

Stealing Pizza behind Joes back... 
 
Luna trying to join the gang 
Rocking a dodgy Mohawk
 
I had planned a weekend round up post yesterday, but yesterday morning I lost my bunny Georgie junior, and so didn't feel like rooting around in my head for words as I was sad.
Georgie Boy had the tamest personality out of all my rabbits, allowing the puppies to kiss him whenever I had his hutch open, he always could be found cuddling cupcake or Binky whilst sleeping and pretending to enjoy my cuddles unlike his mum and sister. He also had a love for junk food, regularly trying to steal pizza and donuts - boy after my own heart!
I've had 4 indoor rabbits Georgie Boy passed away years ago when he was poorly. But in the last 6 months I have lost both Georgie Junior and Binky(Dark Brown)due to old age and it's horrible. I have my original baby still Cupcake (White Rabbit), but now she is all lonely and that in itself makes me sad, but it makes no sense to buy her a friend as she is very old and then I would be back to square one at some point. I could look to rehome an older rabbit, but tbh she's a bit of a bitch and probably wouldn't like her new play mate anyway.
So she is just going to have to put up with lots of over compensating cuddles, grooming and kisses from the puppies - as you can see from the photo above, the puppies adore the rabbits and do all they can to get in with them.
 
Apologies for the dodgy quality images, but they are from various phone cameras.  
 
Much love
Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment