Friday 29 April 2016

29th April 2016 | Friday Favourites

 
Oh yes we do!
Our bae Friday has arrived, and that means the start of #FridayFavourites on my blog.

A mini run down of the things that in the last week I have been loving.

Lemon Water!

More specifically lemon water in 1.5 litre bottles. I know I sound like a crazy lady, but having my water in a larger bottle, just helps me drink more as its constantly accessible. I'm always trying to ensure I drink enough, and aiming to drink 2 or these a day is working for me. So if you also struggle to drink enough water, I would suggest giving this a try.

Suits!

I binge watched the crap out of this, and its 98% due to the fact that Harvey Specter aka Gabriel Macht, makes my insides melt.  
*Swoon*
Netflix has series 1 - 4, but you can find series 5 online. Personally season 4 I didn't think was great but season 5 brought it back to its best. Season 6 has no release date yet, but internet speculation is June/July this year.
Onto the next binge watch, suggestions welcome. I'm watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - which tbh is a bit naff, but I'm resisting the urge to loose my life to Game Of Thrones...

Oil Infused Micellar Water!

 
If you saw my post (here) on Wednesday, you will know I purchased this whilst hiding from an angry April shower. It's a brilliant double wonder product. Firstly it removes your make up better, and much more gently than the original micellar waters, and secondly it leaves your skin moisturised ever so slightly. It's not greasy, even on my combination/oily skin and just gives your moisturiser a little helping hand.  

Random...Chinese - Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls 

 I've had a serious craving for these all week, and caved twice! But whilst searching for an image of them tbh I think its put me off - phew! Things could have escalated and just looking at these things makes me feel a dress size up.

Silks

The last couple of lessons I have split the session 50/50 between pole and silks. Silks is so much fun, and the moves are all so pretty. At the start of each session, we begin learning to climb as it's the hardest part of silks to get to grip with, I've learnt the French climb and now the Russian climb pictured above. And I got to the top of the silks on my first attempt with the Russian climb!!!
So know I can get to the top of the silks, but coming down you have to remember not to slide down or you will get silk burn and so I just panic and end up half sliding half jumping LOL maybe I should work on that... 

This weekend we are off to book our honeymoon, buy wedding rings, view a wedding band a few other bits so expect a wedding heavy themed post next week!

Much love
Carla x 

No comments:

Post a Comment