Thursday 17 March 2016

17th March 2016 | Fitness Goals

Hey guys, skipped a day as I was so busy yesterday, I had the longest hair appointment known to man! (13:30 - 17:30 My hair just loves to go ginger, so the bleach didn't take as well as my hairdresser would have liked, so she done it twice which was lovely of her to not send me out into the world with ginger streaked hair. I had the plan of a really messy ombre effect, with dark brown roots - but now it's done I think I'm going to go back and have the blonde taken all the way up to the root, but keep it messy - so no photo update yet, but watch this space! I then plan to mess about with some grey toner so that's that!
 
Last post I promised new fitness goals and below are the beauties! the reason I like to display them like this, is I can have it as my phone lock screen and it's a constant reminder to stay on track, and what I am aiming for and obvs it looks super cute!
5k I know for some people is literally their warm up run, but I used to not even be able to do 5 mins, so for me it's a start which i am hoping to have nailed by the summer - you never know might even enter into a few runs around Norwich to give me more motivation, maybe the colour fun run - is that what it's called? The 3rd one I don't expect to reach in the 6 week period, but half way there would be nice!
 
It's Thursday which tbh is the day I usually cave and give into takeaway night, but I am feeling strong, you never know tonight might be the night I surprise myself - I managed to go buy Joe fish and chips last night, and then come home and make myself a salmon stir fry so willpower 1 - fast food 0!  
 
Also I have now cute out all milk and sugar from both tea and coffee, and am loving it!
 
Let me know what your current fitness goals are!
 
Much love
Carla x 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment